Get some romantic Valentine’s Day quotes for your husband!
Valentine’s Day is that one time of year when we make great efforts to show our loved ones how much we care.
Sure, we show them in other ways throughout the year, but there’s something amazing about dedicating one day a year to love.
While there are many ways you can express your love to your husband, sometimes finding the right words can be hard.
Quotes are an amazing way to express how you feel!
To help you celebrate the unconditional love you have for your husband, here are some husband Valentine’s Day quotes to get you started.
Romantic Husband Valentine’s Day Quotes
Express your romantic side to your partner with these Valentine quotes for your husband.
1. The only thing better than me having you as my husband is our children having you as their father.
2. You make me feel like the most beautiful person in the world. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.
3. With you, every day feels like Valentine’s Day. Thank you for loving me.
4. Without you, I am nothing. With you, I am something. Together, we are everything.
What an amazing way of describing the importance of having the right partner in your life! While you don’t need a husband to be complete, the perfect one will certainly make you feel that way.
5. I need you like a heart needs a beat. You are my lifeline and my everything.
6. You always put a smile on my face. Thank you for loving me the way I am.
7. Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life. My heart still skips a beat when you say my name.
8. I am truly blessed to be your partner. Happy Valentine’s Day, my hubby!
Sometimes we take marriage for granted and forget that we are sharing our lives with an amazing person. Use this Valentine’s Day quote to express your gratitude to your husband.
9. You are my stars and my universe. I love you to the moon and back.
10. Every love story is beautiful, and ours is my favorite!
11. I believe in fate and destiny: It was fate that we met and destiny that we are together.
12. For yesterday’s memories, today’s happiness, and tomorrow’s dreams, I will always love you!
I love this sentiment because it recognizes that love exists in the past, present, and future. What a romantic Valentine’s Day quote for your husband!
Funny Husband Valentine’s Day Quotes
Who says you can’t have a sense of humor on Valentine’s Day? Check out these hilarious Valentine’s day quotes:
13. I would do anything for love. Even the thing Meatloaf won’t do.
14. Marriage: A relationship in which only one person is right, and the other is the husband!
15. On this Valentine’s Day, I promise to love all of you. Even your snoring.
16. When a couple argues about who loves the other more, the one that gives in is the real winner.
This is so true! If you’re going to let your husband win the argument over who loves who more, you’re definitely coming out as the winner!
17. My husband is lucky – he has an amazing partner!
18. My husband’s partner is really awesome.
19. There is nobody I’d rather lie in bed with and look at my phone next to than you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
20. Aside from food, you’re my favorite. Happy Valentine’s Day, hubby!
What better way to show your husband how important he is to you than to remind him that he is just as important as food?
21. My love is like a candle. If you forget about me, I’ll burn the house down.
22. Happy Valentine’s Day. You’re stuck with me for life.
23. Will you be my Valentine? Never mind, you’re my husband, you have to.
While Valentine’s Day is a wonderful celebration of love, does your husband really have a choice?
Cute Husband Valentine’s Day Quotes
Valentine’s Day is a gushy and sentimental occasion, so don’t be afraid to get a little cheesy and cringe with these cute Valentine quotes for your husband:
24. Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
25. I am so glad I fell in love with an amazing and kind-hearted man. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.
26. Home is where my husband is. Happy Valentine’s Day to the person I call home.
27. I lucked out with the most handsome Valentine on Earth!
Men love to be complimented just as much as women do! Show him how much you love him on Valentine’s Day by throwing in a compliment or two.
28. I’m glad I have you by my side through all the seasons of my life.
29. Love is like the wind. You can’t see it, but you can feel it, and I feel it every day with you.
30. You made me realize what true love is. Happy Valentine’s Day to my soulmate.
31. If I measured my love for you in kisses, we would be kissing for a lifetime.
I love how cheesy this Valentine’s Day quote for husbands is, but it’s such a powerful way to describe how much you love your husband!
32. Happy Valentine’s Day to my rock, my hero, my love, my husband.
33. I choose you this Valentine’s Day, and I will choose you over and over without a doubt and in a heartbeat.
34. Every day of my life is perfect because it starts and ends with loving you.
35. A thousand hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.
I love this visual as well! Metaphors like this paint a beautiful picture of love for your husband on Valentine’s Day.
Famous Husband Valentine’s Day Quotes
You can always express your love for your husband by using other people’s words! Here are some famous Valentine’s Day quotes for your husband:
36. “Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be.” ― Robert Browning
37. “What is a husband? He is the one who, with a touch, can bring back the starlight and glow of years long ago. At least he hopes he can – don’t disappoint him.” – Alan Beck
38. “I know what it is to live entirely for and with what I love best on earth. I hold myself supremely blest — blest beyond what language can express; because I am my husband’s life as fully as he is mine.” – Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
39. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” ― Virginia Woolf, Selected Diaries
Virginia Woolf does a wonderful job describing the effect love can have on the brain. Remind your husband that you are always thinking of him with this Valentine’s Day quote!
40. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien
41. “You know you are in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr. Seuss
42. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” ― Mignon McLaughlin
43. “My husband and I have figured out a really good system about the housework: neither one of us does it.” – Dottie Archibald
Teamwork is teamwork, no matter if things get done or not! This quote perfectly sums up the importance of married partners working as a team.
44. “You don’t marry someone you can live with, you marry the person who you cannot live without.”― Aleatha Romig
45. “What I love most about my home is who I share it with.” ― Tad Carpenter
Long Husband Valentine’s Day Quotes
If you’re looking for some longer sentiments, here are some beautiful Valentine’s Day messages you can use for your husband:
46. Thank you, my husband, for being the shoulder when I needed to cry, for making me feel like I’m the most amazing thing that ever happened in your life! Happy Valentine’s Day!
47. Words cannot describe how much better my life has become with you in it. Happy Valentine’s day, my darling husband. I can’t wait to celebrate our love for the rest of our lives.
48. Happy Valentine’s Day to the greatest husband I could ever ask for! From the day we got married, I knew my life would be complete. I love you very much, and I will love you forever.
49. I am so lucky to call you my Valentine. You are the greatest husband, the best listener, and the kindest soul I know. What did I do to deserve you? Happy Valentine’s Day!
50. Dear Husband, Never forget that I love you. Sometimes it can be hard to find the words to tell you how much you mean to me, but today I want you to know that I will love you until my last breath. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
With all of these husband Valentine’s Day quotes, you can’t go wrong when it comes to showing your partner how much you care!
Which one are you going to jot inside a card this year? Or do you have another idea for expressing these sentiments?
Let mw know in the comments!
And check out my other quote posts for more inspiration: